Welcome to the club and we look forward to a great season ahead!
The Annual Hornsby Golden Oldies Player Membership Fee is $50.00, from 1st January through to December 31st in the current year.
Rugby Membership benefits include:
- Players Insurance coverage
- Financial support for YOUR Club
We also ask that players contribute $10 for each game they play (payable on the day in cash) - this way we can provide for each player at the game:
- Fill the Sheep Drencher with port for a toast before the game as a team & with the opposition (during and after the game also!)
- A icy beer at the end of the game to share with your mates
- A bottle of cold water to keep the old lions thirst quenched during the game
- A bottle of "Pisse Du Lion" Busted Lions Tawny Port for the other team (Oldies Tradition)
To get set up, all you need to do is complete the following 3 steps:
1. Register Online for the current season. You will need to setup a TeamSnap account if you don't have one and the entire registration should take you less than 10 minutes. we are looking to play around 7 games throughout the season, with a tour to Mugee being planned.
Important: At the completion of your online registration, please ensure you print a copy as this will be required to complete the payment process.
Click HERE to Register.
2. Pay your Membership either via Internet Banking (Pay Anyone), Cash at the next game before you play or send a cheque to the club post box.
Click HERE for more details.
3. Buy your Players Kit - We have designed an exciting new player kit for you to purchase which includes our new logo, Buster (drawn by local lad Jason Vellere), our proud sponsors and the ability to personalise the jersey with your name (or nickname) and choice of number. This can be ordered online and takes approx 4 weeks to be delivered. This can be collected at the next game.
Click HERE to order.
If you have any questions, please mail any of the club contacts and we would be happy to help you.